You are here: Projects > Chimney Pot Park
Chimney Pot Park - Salford
Chimney Pot Park is a community of award-winning upside down houses in Salford. The best bits of the classic Victorian terrace redesigned, your very own, very modern Coronation Street.
Urban Splash has brought the terraced house slap bang up to date at Chimney Pot Park in Langworthy. The best bits have been kept - the size, the shape, the roof, the front door, the streets, but with the help of Architects shedkm, the insides are something altogether new.
Kitchens - “Handleless” Designed kitchen
• Smeg hob with extractor hood
• Stainless steel Smeg electric oven
• Integrated Smeg fridge and freezer
• 70mm LG HI Mac worktops
• Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
• Plumbing and space for dishwasher